Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Raij:
    I dunno, I still believe that it isn't really necassary to belittle women to such an extent, as was stated by Bj. In fact, I don't condone anything he said really.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=I don't like to be mean to people either. I simply learn to play by the rules. Life is kind of like a fighting game. You learn how to play and win, don't learn how to play and lose. I used to be a shy, humble, non-assuming, naive, nice guy gaming dork/geek (still am in some ways) and every one treated me like garbage. People made me the way I am. Hence the reason I realize most women are trash. The only thing a woman can do that men can't either do as well or better is crank out babies.=

What Bj seems to be assuming, is that all females which exist today serve the purpose of being machines for reproduction, and providing angst and discontent for guys. But this perspective in itself is completely discriminatory, presumptuous and obscene.
    Why must all guys percieve women as objects for sex and nothing more? I can understand the biological justification behind it, since it is only natural for men to feel an affinity for the opposite sex since it is this hormonal attraction which enables our species to continually persevere, and our population to grow. But is it really necassary for all guys to assume that they must have sex with anything that has tits?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=Yes it is really necessary for us men to degrade and belittle women and such. If you do anything else you're essentially fucked. Women like to be mistreated. I lost my Korean g/f (after making the mistake of not treating her like an Asian whore anymore) to some skater suburban thug fag who doesn't have a car or a job and who may or may not be successful in college and does drugs and alcohol heavily and abuses her. This is a shocking real life example that has left me a heavily changed and now emotionally distant man. Once again, society has made me the horrible fucking asshole I'm becoming.=

Why must guys be incapable of approaching a woman, and conversing with a woman, as a friend? What Bj posted basically propagates the assumption that men and women are incapable of interacting on a personal level, and are only ever infactuated by the concept of fucking the other person.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=We can and we do. The thing is is that I don't converse (for more than a VERY brief amount of time) with any woman I find attractive. This is the way non-naive guys behave. This prevents a ton of ass ache. I used to think that becoming friends with a girl 1st was the way to go but as Bruce Campbell would say "No dice".=

And why did people like Bj ever need to feel so insecure in the first place, and believe that in order to acquire a girlfriend they had to behave nicely. That kind of behaviour should only really be exhibited because of it being your personality. It doesn't have to be a devious plot, concocted by the male, as a means of luring a woman into his bed. Maybe the guy behaves like a "nice guy", because he genuinely is just a little timid in social situations.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=That might be, not having huge "social balls" is more or less suicide, at that point if you get with a girl it's because she's either looking for some kind of slave and/or you get lucky and have what ever traits she's looking for at the time (i.e. maybe you're in a rock band and she's an Emo babe or whatever) I was an "in-secure nice guy" becuase I was taught by parents and society as a whole that it was the way to go hence the Phrase "you get more flies with honey" so that's the way I was. Now the only people I'm good towards is a small handfull of friends, and family that's about it.=

Not all guys orientate their behaviour around the various methods in which they intend to attract and fuck a girl. Some guys just behave completely naturally without any concern for the impressions they bestow upon others, and they consort with women, AS PEOPLE, and not as pussies.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=Maybe not but we're not exactly talking about being "just friends" with girls either here, we're talking abtout eh next step. My cell phone is full of girl's phone numbers and like pretty much all of the are "just friends", why? Not totally sure. I do spend time with girls, sometimes (not that often mind you) with girls I find attractive but I'm VERY careful about it too.=

Of course, with regards to the context when a guy is actually endeavouring to attract a woman, I personally cannot recall any particular "method" of behaviour which is best. I have observed a friend who had a girlfriend in the past, of whom also seemed to adopt the aforementioned approach suggested by Bj. He expressed little afffection for his girlfriend, and whenever he was immersed in a social situation, he would insult her and bombard her with unnecassary derogatory comments.
    However, contrasting to the assumption that women are somehow allured by this treatment, she would constantly return to me, stating how the treatment she was recieving from my friend was hurtful, but regardless of how much she pleaded, he would not amend his ways.
    I even had to confront him myself and tell him to demonstrate more compassion when in her company.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=How long did she stay with this guy? She might have bitched to you about it but you were just the "shoulder to cry on" in which case congrats you did a noble thing. She still went back to him to get her twat plowed most likely. If she stayed with this guy for any length of time, thanks you further proved my point=

Women do not appreciate cruel treatment. Of course, I do agree that you shouldn't actually completely change how you behave when speaking with a girl, you should behave as you like. But to behave in such cruel and inconsiderate way towards them is just plain malicious.

And so I can support my beliefs (in anticipation for a possible retort from Bj concerning how I may myself be incapable of attracting members of the opposite sex), I have never adapted my behaviour when around girls, just so I can get them to like me. I may have flirted in the past, and all other such things, but I've always maintained politeness and expressed considerate respect for the women with whom I consort. As a result, many percieve me as being "kind and nice", I have been asked out many times, and I have heard that many girls fancy me.
    All this, completely contradicts that which is proposed by Bj.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">=Then lucky you. See, girls more or less NEVER approach me. Why this is? I haven't the foggiest. People say I should be myself so I was for like 20 or so years, and I was completely girl free. It wasn't until I started more or less being a hardass about certain things that I became successful. And believe me I tried the "being good and gentlemanly" routine with many a church girls before and for whatever reason I suffered a 100% fail rating untill recently. What did I change? Well, unless it has to do like, completely with my recent weightloss, then I have to blame it on my personality (which women bullshittingly claim is most important (then go get slammed by outlaw bikers)) which is only going ina direction where I treat women FAR less generously and kindly as before. So take it for what you will. I only report what I see.=

=Just remember that simply because women approach you for whatever reason (maybe you play guitar, are a surfer, are good looking, rich, have a great voice etc.......... whatever. Doesn't mean we're all so blessed.=
    [/QUOTE]=Bah I'll finish this later, I have to go bowling now.=

---B.j.

<font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ April 19, 2005 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Mr. E Man ]</font></font>

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 19, 2005 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Mr. E Man ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like in my previous post, I'd like to add I don't consider what Bj said sexist, but I find necessary to add most guys are trash too. Nice people is a rare find, and generally unsuccessful at love under 30.

I have taken a different path though - I just don't care. I should make a comic starring the notcarebears. One day I suddenly realized I was getting assfucked by Naru-girls and I was getting little in return, and definitely nothing my right hand can't do for cheaper. So I just stopped giving a damn. I'm still an anti-social geek, but it's not because I'm shy, it's just because I avoid contact with people other than my "interesting" group which is mostly online. In fact when I feel strangely social I'm not really shy. Anyways, since I stopped giving a fuck about all this crap, I'm so much happier and I'm always smiling for something - this new anime, that ass I'd tap and I'll later jerk to, how am I going to go shopping alone and get an assload of good stuff with the money I wasted on other things in the past, etc.

personality (which women bullshittingly claim is most important (then go get slammed by outlaw bikers)

How fucking true this is. It should be taught at schools. That's how it is, plain and simple.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would say you Bj. are being a little harsh to girls, but after you've stated all those points i can't but agree with you.

Anyway, i still feel that there are girls who are not that "assholes" (note the double sense of this [img]wink.gif[/img] ), Not obstant, i don't know what to think about it anymore. you're right.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IRT Wiseman + B.j. - mm, again, I was primarily conveying my opinion on the whole issue, and obviously, my opinion contrasts strongly in comparison to that which you have illustrated.

And, as I have mentioned before, I too am speaking in relation to my own personal experience, but this in itself is an incredibly unreliable source from which to gain a valid perspective, for I have encountered VERY few situations concerning the development of a deep relationship with another female (especially in comparison to both Wise and B.j., since both of them seem to make references to several occasions from which they can gain justification for their views).

Of course, I still maintain my beliefs associated with females, but my perception has definately been enlightened by this little debate.
    Concerning B.j.'s manipulation of what I said regarding my friend's cruel treatment of another girl, in fact, as you say, she did continually return to him. I, personally, could not fathom just why she would persistently consort with the guy as a girlfriend. Considering all the demeaning treatment she had to endure, I assumed that she would abandon the guy.....but she didn't!! On some occasions, she almost seemed to relish in the attention she was recieving, despite it being enforced in the form of bullying.......

In conclusion.........women..........guhh.......*sigh *..........too confusing.....you gotta love em.........but...........guhh.........I'm just gonna go to sleep...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want substance, be a ncie guy.

If you just want some fucks, then be an ass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah that's what I intend to do. I have no desire to just......"experience" as many girls as I can for the sake of it (as much as I may fantisise about it.........&gt;.&gt; hey I'm still a guy.....).
    I intend to find the "one" woman for me, who I love, and who loves me back. When I achieve this, I shall dedicate my mind, body and soul to her. And that will be that... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Actually, that's why I reckon I've been really affectionate towards my dog recently (not in the sick and twisted way. I've just been hugging him more and ravishing him with attention), for to be honest, I would truly love to be able to establish a deep and intimate relationship with a girl now. But the fact is, I'm going off to uni in a few months time (so any relationship I instigate now is pretty much destined to fail, since we'll be separated for a substantial amount of time, and from what I have observed, long-distance relationships almost never work), and I just haven't yet encountered any female of whom I have considered as being particularly "special".
    So, as a means of expressing this desire for compassion.....I convey it upon the only being which will tolerate my pathetic behaviours.......my dog............ I realise that the sooner I get to uni, the sooner I get a girlfriend......I NEED TO GO NOW!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IRT Raij: in fact, as you say, she did continually return to him. [...]

Heh. Why I am not surprised. This behavior defies reason. After much thinking I came to the conclusion most girls actually like to be treated like dirt.

IRT Xellos: If you want substance, be a ncie guy.

Unless by substance you mean getting fucked in the ass figuratively, I haven't gotten substance being nice. I regret having been so nice sometimes, it didn't pay well.

If you just want some fucks, then be an ass.

IRT Raij: I intend to find the "one" woman for me, who I love, and who loves me back. When I achieve this, I shall dedicate my mind, body and soul to her.

That's exactly how I feel, I wouldn't have described it any better. I don't want to discourage you though, but... good luck.

I'm going off to uni in a few months time

You can try to find her there. You have better chances of finding a decent girl there as opposed to places where people go to dance at factory sounds they call music and get drunk, whatever are they called in every country.

I just haven't yet encountered any female of whom I have considered as being particularly "special".

Same here. Well, in Spanish, all objects have a gender (stupid but that's how it is), and hands are female; so does my right hand count? ._.

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clever. ^_^ I always found that to be a curious element of european languages.

I more or less share Raij's view. Even if i end up with no woman by the end of my life, im going to be nice to everyone just the same (although not blindly). Theres no denying i would be much happier with someone special by my side (which would in turn make me a nicer person), but there'd be no point in it if i have to make a string of women unhappy along the way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IRT Wise: heh, thanks for the support, but I believe that anyone can find the "one" for them....you just gotta wade through a lotta whores to find that flower.....

(hahahaha, "factory sounds", hahaha, a very appropriate representation of that shit that all countries need to endure....it's all just mainstream rubbish. There's no feeling being conveyed through those....monotonous beats and that....fast talking.....)

hehehe, mm, genders put to inanimate objects, I've always found that to be a curious aspect of language too.........during French classes while I was living in Singapore several years ago, I seem to recall a sex-related joke arising, because the boys of our class just couldn't understand why the gender for a pencil in french was female, while the gender for a sharpner was male..........the other way round would have made us all very amused.......

IRT Cat: I also agree with this! As you say, what's the point in developing relationships with loads of girls and dissapointing them, when you can just try extra hard to find that "one".

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 19, 2005 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Raij ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're speaking about your right "manipulator" Wiseman? XD ( [img]wink.gif[/img] "Manipulator" is male (instead of hand, which is female))

Hands are hermaphrodytes.

you put your thumb together with your index, and you have a "hole" you put your index with your middle finger and you have a "stick", simple huh?